In the video above I go through some of the most important components you must have for your auto insurance policy.
The reason why this is so important is because often times people look to save on insurance when in the grand scheme of things it doesn't cost that much to get more coverage in the event of a car wreck.
Components of Your Auto Insurance Policy That You Should Include:
1.) Liability Coverage
- It'll cover you in the event that you're at fault in a car accident like bodily injuries, property damage claims, etc
- Protects you and your assets in the event of a car wreck
2.) Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UM)
- If you're hit by another driver and there insurance isn't enough to cover your medical bills UM coverage will increase the available coverage for your expenses after the accident
- Usually not very expensive to add this coverage to your policy
None the less a very important component of any automobile insurance policy.
3.) Med Pay
- A provision that allows your insurance company to pay your medical bills usually directly to the facility or through your lawyer
- Useful while seeking treatment that may not be covered by your health insurance
4.) Collision Coverage
- It'll cover your vehicle for damages that are caused by the accident
Even If you don't have the best insurance policy and you've been injured in a wreck don't hesitate to give us a call. We'll fight to get you the compensation you deserve!