Clients can find our office at 320 S Perry St, Lawrenceville, GA 30046.
We are located on Perry St, between Luckie St and Patterson St in Downtown Lawrenceville. Our office is two blocks south of the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse, two blocks west of the Lawrenceville Lawn, and across the street from the Gwinnett County Bicentennial Plaza. Our building is about two and a half miles south of Georgia Gwinnett College.
The Gwinnett Justice and Administration Center, home to the Superior Court, is about half a mile west of our office. The Richard B. Russell Federal Building & U.S. Courthouse in Atlanta is about 30 miles southwest of us. Lawrenceville City Hall is half a mile south of our building, and the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is about 40 miles from us.
- From the North: Take GA-20/Buford Dr south to Lawrenceville. Stay to the right, and turn right onto Pike St. Turn left onto Perry St, and continue to our office on the right.
- From the South: Head north on GA-20/Loganville Hwy/Grayson Hwy. Turn left onto Nash St, turn right onto Perry St, and follow the road to our office on the left.
- From the East: Go west on US-29/University Pkwy and take the exit for GA-20/GA-124/Lawrenceville/Buford/Collins Hill Rd. Turn left onto GA-20/Buford Dr, right onto Pike St, then left onto Perry St. Continue on Perry St to our office on the right.
- From the West: Go east on I-85 N toward Greenville and take exit 106, GA-316/Lawrenceville/Athens. Merge onto GA-316, then take the exit for GA-120/Lawrenceville/Duluth. Turn right onto GA-120, continue straight, and merge onto Lawrenceville Hwy/Crogan St. Turn right onto Perry St, and our office will be on your right.
How to Get to Our Law Office in Lawrenceville, GA
Our office has a parking lot with complimentary parking for visitors. You can enter the lot from Perry St.
If you plan to travel to our office by public transportation, Ride Gwinnett’s Route 40 stops at the Gwinnett Justice & Administration Center, about a half mile from our office. It starts at the Gwinnett Transit Center, where you can transfer to or from other bus routes.
Law Office Hours
Our office is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to schedule a free consultation with an experienced injury attorney. To request a consultation, fill out the contact form on our website. During your consultation, we will discuss your case and go over your legal rights and options.
- Aurora Theatre
- Lawrenceville Lawn
- Gwinnett County Courthouse
- Peach State Federal Credit Union
- Lawrenceville Police Department
Notable local landmarks:
- Tingleman Dequivious Outpost
- Isaac Adair House
- Iglesia Pentecostal Bethel de Gwinnett
- Pine Valley Mobile Home Park
- Rhodes Jordan Park Pavilion
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Lawson Personal Injury Attorneys is a personal injury law firm that represents clients in the Atlanta metropolitan area and throughout Georgia. We handle all types of personal injury matters, including automobile accidents, premises liability, dog bites, and other incidents that result from someone else’s intentional or negligent actions. We have extensive experience handling catastrophic injuries and wrongful death cases.
More Than 18 Years of Combined Experience
Our founding attorney has over 18 years of experience representing injured clients against the parties responsible for harming them. Our clients are our number-one asset, and we strive to provide high-quality legal services to everyone in the pursuit of full and fair justice. Contact us for a free consultation to discuss your injuries and how we can help you seek compensation.